Terms and Conditions of Use
FOR THE ONLINE STORE
Certificate issued by the legalniewsieci.pl website
1. Shop www.vegetalis.pl operates on the terms set out in these Regulations.
2. The Regulations define the terms and conditions of concluding and terminating Product Sales Agreements and the complaint procedure, as well as the types and scope of services provided electronically by the www.vegetalis.pl Store, the rules for the provision of these services, the terms of concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services.
3. Every Recipient, when taking steps to use the Electronic Services Store www.vegetalis.pl, is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
4. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions shall apply:
a. The Act on Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended),
b. the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827),
c. the Act on Out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes of September 23, 2016 (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1823),
d. The Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
DEFINITIONS CONTAINED IN THE REGULATIONS
1. REGISTRATION FORM - a form available on the website www.vegetalis.pl that allows you to create an Account.
2. ORDER FORM - a form available on the website www.vegetalis.pl that allows placing an Order.
3. CUSTOMER - Customer who intends to conclude or conclude a Sale Agreement with the Seller.
4. CONSUMER - a natural person who performs with the entrepreneur a legal action not related directly to its business or professional activity.
5. ACCOUNT - marked with an individual name (login) and password, a set of resources in the Service Provider's IT system, in which the Recipient's data, including information on submitted Orders, is collected.
6. PRODUCT - a movable item or service available in the Store that is the subject of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
7. REGULATIONS - these Regulations of the Store.
8. STORE - Online store of the Service Provider operating at www.vegetalis.pl.
9. SELLER, SERVICE PROVIDER - PROVEGA COMPANY WITH LIMITED LIABILITY, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS: 0000724052, tax identification number: 7393912278, REGON: 0000724052, share capital: PLN 5000, place of business and delivery address: ul. Iwaszkiewicza 2/18, 10-089 Olsztyn, e-mail address (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +48 720 830 975, 664 123 303.
10. SALES AGREEMENT - Product Sales Agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Store.
11. ELECTRONIC SERVICE - a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer via the Store.
12. SERVICE USER - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, the law of which grants legal capacity using the Electronic Service.
13. ORDER - Customer's declaration of will constituting an offer to conclude a Product Sales Agreement with the Seller
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCTS AND THEIR ORDERING
1. The www.vegetalis.pl store conducts retail sale of Products via the Internet, on the territory of the European Union.
2. Products offered in the store are new, free from physical and legal defects and have been legally introduced on the Polish market.
3. The information on the Store's websites does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the law. By placing an Order, the Customer submits an offer to buy a specific Product under the conditions specified in its description.
4. The price of the Product displayed on the Store's website is given in Polish zlotys (PLN) and includes all components, including VAT. The price does not include delivery costs.
5. The price of the Product displayed on the Store's website is binding at the time the Customer places an Order. This price will not change regardless of changes in prices in the Store, which may occur in relation to particular Products after placing an Order by the Customer.
6. Orders can be placed via the website using the Order Form (Store www.vegetalis.pl) - 24 hours a day throughout the year.
7. In order to place an Order, the Customer is required to complete the order form in the Store.
8. The condition for placing an Order in the Store by the Customer is to read the Regulations and accept their provisions at the time of placing the Order.
9. The Store executes Orders placed from Monday to Friday during the Store's working hours, ie from 8:00 to 16:00 on business days. Orders placed on business days after 16:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, will be processed the next business day.
10. Products in the promotion (sale) have a limited number of items and Orders will be processed in the order of their receipt until the stock of a given Product runs out.
11. Purchase of Products marked as "temporarily unavailable" is not possible until the status of the Product changes to "available in stock".
12. In the event of unavailability of some or all of the Products included in the Order, the Customer is informed of this fact by email and asked for a decision on further implementation (cancellation of the Order, i.e. withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, completion of the Order without missing Products, longer waiting for implementation , choosing another Product).
13. The products meet the requirements of Polish law. Provega is not liable for infringement of the law applicable in a country other than Poland, to which the product will be delivered at the Buyer's request (eg if the sale of a given product is prohibited in this other country). The buyer is obliged to check with the relevant offices of the country to which he intends to export or deliver, whether the products he intends to order may be imported into the country.
14. Provega does not guarantee that the information on the packaging of products is translated into all languages of the European Union. However, this information is available at least in Polish.
CONCLUSION OF A SALES AGREEMENT
1. To conclude a Sales Agreement, it is necessary to submit the Order in advance made available by the Seller in accordance with § 3 points 6 and 8.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt.
3. Confirmation of acceptance of the Order for execution causes the Customer to be bound by its Order. Confirmation of receipt and acceptance of the Order for implementation shall take place by sending an e-mail.
4. Confirmation of acceptance of the Order for execution includes:
a. confirmation of all essential elements of the Order,
b. the withdrawal form,
c. these Regulations containing instructions on the right to withdraw from the contract.
5. Upon receipt by the Customer of the e-mail referred to in point 4, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
6. Each Sale Agreement will be confirmed by proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice at the Customer's request), which will be attached to the Product.
1. The seller provides the following payment method:
- payment via electronic payment services (DotPay.pl).
- payment via credit card (DotPay.pl)
2. In the case of payments via electronic payment services, the Customer pays before the execution of the Order. Electronic payment services allow you to make payments using a credit card or a quick transfer from selected Polish banks.
3. The Customer is obliged to pay the price under the Purchase Agreement within 48 hours from the date of its conclusion, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise.
4. The product will be sent only after payment.
COST, TIME AND METHODS OF DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT
1. The delivery costs of the Product are determined during the order placement process and depend on the choice of payment method and the method of delivery of the purchased Product. The cost of Shipping outside Poland is determined individually.
2. The date of delivery of the Product consists of the time of completing the Product and the time of delivery of the Product by the carrier:
a. The time of completing the Product is 2 business days.
b. Delivery of the Product by the carrier takes place on the date declared by it, i.e. from 1 to 3 working days (delivery takes place only on business days excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays in Poland). Delivery to another country may take place on a different date - declared by the selected carrier.
3. Products purchased from the Store are sent via Poczta Polska.
4. Delivery to other countries is carried out by courier based on individual valuation.
1. A warranty claim.
a. The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer who is a Consumer, under the warranty covering physical and legal defects, are specified in the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended).
b. The Seller is released from liability under the warranty for physical and legal defects in the event of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement with a non-Consumer Customer.
c. The Seller is liable under the warranty if the physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of the Product to the Consumer.
d. If the Product is flawed, the Consumer may request:
• Product repairs,
• lowering the Product,
• replacement of the Product price,
• withdrawal from the Sales Agreement (if the Product defect is significant).
e. The Seller may refuse to comply with a request for repair or replacement, if it is impossible to comply with the Sales Agreement in a manner chosen by the Consumer or would require excessive costs in comparison with the second possible way to bring it into conformity with the Sales Agreement. The costs of repair or replacement shall be borne by the Seller.
f. The Seller may refuse to comply with the request to reduce the price or withdraw from the Sales Agreement and, in return, to propose a repair or replacement, provided that they are promptly implemented and there is no excessive inconvenience for the Consumer.
g. The Consumer may change the Seller's offer, i.e. repair for exchange or replacement for repair, unless such selection is impossible or requires excessive costs.
h. Notices of defects regarding the Product and the submission of a relevant request may be made via email to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: ul. Iwaszkiewicza 2/18, 10-089 Olsztyn.
i. In the above message in a written or electronic form should provide as much information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of irregularities and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the complaint handling by the Seller.
j. For the assessment of physical defects of the Product, it should be delivered to the following address: ul. Iwaszkiewicza 2/18, 10-089 Olsztyn.
k. The Seller will respond to the Customer's request promptly, no later than within 14 days of the notification.
l. In the case of a complaint of a Customer who is a Consumer - failure to examine a complaint within 14 days is synonymous with its consideration. In connection with a legitimate complaint of a Customer who is a Consumer, the Seller covers the costs of collection, delivery and replacement of the Product free from defects.
m. The response to the complaint is passed on to the Consumer on paper or other durable medium.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. Subject to point 10 of this paragraph, the Customer who is also a Consumer who concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving reasons, by submitting a relevant statement within 14 days. To comply with this deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement of withdrawal from the contract made available by the Store. Generating the statement is possible through the document generator available HERE.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Sales Agreement is considered void and the Consumer is obliged to return the Product to the Seller or give it to the person authorized by the Seller to receive it immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract, unless The seller suggested that he would pick up the product himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Product before its expiry.
3. In case of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the Product should be returned to the following address: ul. Iwaszkiewicza 2/18, 10-089 Olsztyn.
4. The Consumer shall be liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
5. Subject to points 6 and 8, the Seller shall refund the value of the Product along with the cost of its delivery using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not entail any costs for him.
6. If the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the Product other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Store, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
7. If the Seller has not offered to collect the Product from the Consumer, he may withhold the refund of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the item back or the Consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
8. The Consumer withdrawing from the Sale Agreement, in accordance with item 1 of this paragraph, bears only the costs of sending the Product back to the Seller.
9. The fourteen-day period, in which the Consumer may withdraw from the contract, counts from the day on which the consumer took possession of the product, and in the case of the service from the date of the contract.
10. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in the case of a Sales Agreement:
a. in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
b. in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
c. in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
d. in which the object of the service is a service, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the provision that he would lose the right to withdraw from the contract after fulfilling the provision by the Seller.
11. The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement is vested in both the Seller and the Customer (the Consumer) in the event of the other party failing to fulfill its obligations within a strictly specified period.
PROVISIONS RELATING TO ENTREPRENEURS (B2B)
1. This clause contains provisions concerning only non-Consumer Clients.
2. The Seller has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement concluded with the Customer who is not a Consumer within 14 business days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement in this case may take place without giving a reason and does not give rise to any claims on the part of the Customer who is not a Consumer in relation to the Seller.
3. The Seller has the right to limit the payment methods available to the non-Consumer Customers, including requiring prepayment of part or all of the sales price regardless of the payment method chosen by the Customer and the fact of concluding the Sale Agreement.
4. Benefits and burdens related to the Product and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Product are transferred to a Customer who is not a Consumer as soon as the Seller issues the Product to the carrier. In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for any loss, loss or damage to the Product arising from the moment the Product is accepted for transport until it is delivered to the Customer, as well as for delay in transporting the shipment.
5. In the case of sending the Product to the Customer via the carrier, the Customer who is not a Consumer is obliged to examine the parcel in time and in the manner accepted for such consignments. If he determines that during the transport there was a loss or damage to the Product, he is obliged to perform all actions necessary to determine the liability of the carrier.
6. The Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services with immediate effect and without indicating the reasons by sending a termination notice to the Customer who is not a Consumer.
TYPE AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. The Service Provider enables the use of Electronic Services via the Store, such as:
a. conclusion of Product Sales Agreements,
b. keeping an Account in the Store.
2. The provision of Electronic Services to Service Users in the Store is carried out on the terms specified in the Regulations.
3. The Service Provider has the right to post advertising content on the Store's website. These contents constitute an integral part of the Store and the materials presented therein.
CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION AND CONCLUSION OF AGREEMENTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. The provision of Electronic Services specified in § 10 point 1 of the Regulations by the Service Provider is free of charge.
2. The period for which the contract is concluded:
a. agreement for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in keeping an Account in the Store is concluded for an indefinite period.
b. the contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in the possibility of placing an Order in the Store is concluded for a definite period of time and shall be terminated upon the submission of the Order or cease its submission by the Customer.
3. Technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
a. a computer (or mobile device) with Internet access,
b. access to electronic mail,
c. Internet browser,
4. The Service User is obliged to use the Store in a manner consistent with the law and morality with respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
5. The Service Recipient is obliged to enter data consistent with the actual state.
6. The Customer is prohibited from providing unlawful content. The Customer using the Store is not entitled to any interference in the structure, form, graphics or mechanism of its operation.
7. The Store or the Store's websites may not be used by Clients or third parties to send SPAM.
8. The Service Recipient is entitled to use the Store only for his own use. It is not allowed to use the Store's resources and functions in order to conduct a commercial activity by the Customer or which would infringe the interests of the Seller.
COMPLAINTS RELATING TO THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services via the Store, the Customer may submit via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the above e-mail, please provide as much information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity and contact details. The information provided will significantly simplify and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider.
3. Consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider shall take place immediately, not later than within 14 days of the notification.
4. The response of the Service Provider regarding the complaint is sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided in the complaint form or in another way provided by the Client
CONDITIONS FOR SOLVING CONTRACTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. Termination of the contract for the provision of Electronic Services:
a. A contract for the provision of an Electronic Service of a continuous and unlimited duration (keeping an Account) may be terminated.
b. The Client may terminate the contract with immediate effect and without indicating the reasons by sending an appropriate statement via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
c. The Service Provider may terminate the agreement for the provision of Electronic Services of a continuous and indefinite nature in the event that the Service User violates the Regulations, in particular when it provides illegal content after ineffective prior request to cease infringements with an appointment. In such a case, the contract expires after 7 days from the date of submitting the declaration of intent to terminate it (period of notice).
d. Termination leads to the termination of the legal relationship with effect for the future.
2. The Service Provider and the Service Recipient may terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services at any time by agreement of the parties.
1. All content posted on the website at www.vegetalis.pl benefit from copyright protection and (subject to § 14 point 3 and elements used under license, transfer of copyright or fair use) are the property of PROVEGA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, number KRS: 0000724052, tax identification number: 7393912278, REGON: 0000724052, ul. Iwaszkiewicza 2/18, 10-089 Olsztyn. The Service Recipient bears full responsibility for the damage caused to the Service Provider, which results from the use of any content on the website www.vegetalis.pl, without the consent of the Service Provider.
2. Any use by anyone, without the express written consent of the Service Provider, of any of the elements making up the content and content of the website www.vegetalis.pl constitutes a violation of the copyright of the Service Provider and results in civil and criminal liability.
3. All trade names, product names, company names and their logos used on the Store's website at www.vegetalis.pl belong to their owners and are used only for identification purposes. They may be registered trademarks. All materials, descriptions and photographs presented on the Store's website at www.vegetalis.pl are used for informational purposes
1. Contracts concluded through the Store are concluded in accordance with Polish law.
2. In the event of any incompliance of any part of the Regulations with applicable law, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply instead of the challenged provision of the Regulations.
3. Changes made in the Store Regulations by the Service Provider, bind the Service Recipient, provided that he has been properly informed about the changes and has not terminated the agreement for the provision of electronic services within 14 days from the date of notifying the Customer about the changes. All Orders accepted by the Store for execution before the date of amendment of the Regulations are implemented on the basis of the Regulations, which was in force at the date of placing the Order by the Customer.
4. Any disputes arising from the Sale Agreements between the Store and Consumers will be resolved in the first place through negotiations, with the intention of amicable settlement of the dispute, including the Act on Out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes. However, if it would not be possible or would be unsatisfactory for either party, disputes will be resolved by a competent common court, in accordance with item 5 of this paragraph.
5. Judicial dispute resolution:
a. Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Service Recipient (Customer) who is also a Consumer shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure of November 17, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 43, item 296, as amended).
b. Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Service Recipient (Client) that is not a Consumer at the same time shall be subject to a court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Service Provider
6. The customer who is a consumer also has the right to use extrajudicial dispute resolution, in particular by submitting a request for mediation or application for review of the case by the arbitral tribunal after the complaint procedure (the application can be downloaded from the website http: //www.uokik. gov.pl/download.php?plik=6223). A list of Permanent Consumer Arbitration Courts operating at the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection is available at the following website: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596. The consumer may also take advantage of free assistance from a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection. Out-of-court claims after the complaint procedure is free.
7. In order to amicably resolve the dispute, the consumer may, in particular, file a complaint via the online platform ODR (Online Dispute Resolution), available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
partner store www.vegetalis.pl
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
3. PRINCIPLES OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM
4. PARTNER'S REMUNERATION
5. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
6. CONDITIONS FOR SOLVING CONTRACTS FOR PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These Regulations define the rules, scope and terms of participation in the Partner Program of the store run on the website www.vegetalis.pl.
2. The organizer of the Program is PROVEGA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000724052, Tax ID: 7393912278, REGON: 0000724052, share capital: PLN 5000, place of execution activity and address for delivery: ul. Iwaszkiewicza 2/18, 10-089 Olsztyn, e-mail address (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +48 720 830 975, 664 123 303.
3. The affiliate program of the www.vegetalis.pl store is a program designed for individuals and entrepreneurs who, thanks to participation in the Program, will be able to promote SklepVegetalis.pl and the Products offered by it.
4. Each Partner, upon taking steps to use the Program, is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations and the Regulations of the Store www.vegetalis.pl.
5. The condition of joining and participation of the Partner in the Program is to read the Regulations and accept its provisions and make participation in the Program available for consideration.
6. The program is valid in Poland.
7. Participation in the Program is voluntary and is not transferable to another person.
8. The rights connected with the Program may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of, nor may they be subject to any other activities, except those specified in these Program Regulations.
9. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the online store regulations operating at www. Vegetalis.pl, the provisions of the Civil Code and other relevant provisions of the Polish law shall apply.
1. REGISTRATION FORM - a form provided by the Organizer, enabling registration of participation in the Partnership Program.
2. CONSUMER - a natural person who performs with the entrepreneur a legal action not related directly to its business or professional activity.
3. PROGRAM - partner program of the www.vegetalis.pl store carried out by the Organizer, addressed to individuals, as well as to entrepreneurs engaged in business activities related to online sales and related areas of operation.
4. REGULATIONS - these regulations of the Partnership Program.
5. STORE - the Organizer's online store operating at www.vegetalis.pl.
6. PARTNER - Program Partner who is a natural person or entrepreneur who has correctly submitted his participation in the Program.
7. NOTIFICATION OF PARTNER'S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM - declaration of will expressing the will to join the Program.
III. RULES FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM
1. Any natural person with full legal capacity or an entrepreneur conducting business activity related to online sales and related areas of activity who has correctly submitted his participation in the Program may become a Program partner.
2. Applications for participation may be made by completing the Registration Form available at www.vegetalis.pl or in writing on principles individually marked in a separate agreement.
3. By the Application of Participation, it is meant to correctly fill in the registration form by providing data in accordance with the current state of affairs or signing the agreement on joining the Program.
4. Participation in the Partnership Program gives the Partner the opportunity to obtain financial benefits in the form of remuneration (commission), granted by the Program Organizer on the terms set out in these Regulations.
5. The remuneration (commission) is calculated in accordance with Chapter IV of these Regulations.
6. Information on the possibility and method of joining the Partnership Program posted on the website of www.vegetalis.pl addressed to potential Partners is an invitation to submit offers for entering into a partnership agreement.
7. In order to conclude the agreement referred to in point 6 of this chapter, every Partner interested in participating in the Partnership Program should do the following:
a. get acquainted with the basic information about the Partnership Program available on the website www.vegetalis.pl,
b. register an account in the Store, via the registration form, in accordance with the Store's terms and conditions,
c. read the Partnership Program Regulations and the Shop's regulations and accept their content,
d. register participation in the Program via the Registration Form,
e. purchase at least one cream on www.vegetalis.pl,
f. make a paid activation of participation in the Partner Program via the www.vegetalis.pl website (one-time payment PLN 29.99),
g. complete the Registration Form
h. consent to the processing of personal data in order to participate in the Partnership Program.
8. The Program Organizer is entitled to request from the Partner who is not a Consumer additional documents confirming his legal status. Failure to comply with the request entitles the Organizer to suspend the Partner's participation in the Partner Program and suspend payment of the funds due.
9. As part of the Partner's status, the entrepreneur gets the opportunity to:
a. generate links relating to the Store www.vegetalis.pl.
b. use of marketing materials, including banners, text templates, link texts and mailing graphics.
10. All available content and materials referred to in point 9 of this chapter are the property of the Organizer and enjoy copyright protection. The Partner bears full responsibility for the damage caused to the Organizer, which results from the use of any content or materials referred to in this chapter, without the Organizer's consent.
11. Any use by anyone, without the express written consent of the Organizer, of any of the elements making up the content and materials made available under the Partnership Program constitutes a violation of the copyright of the Organizer and results in civil and criminal liability.
12. The Partners bear full responsibility for breaking the law or damage caused by their activities under the Partnership Program, in particular in connection with the use of their own marketing materials and other content not made available by the Service Provider.
13. The partner is obliged to take care of the good name of the Organizer, the Vegetalis.pl Store as well as its brand.
14. The Partner's website where the link to the Shop is placed should contain a definable theme, which at the same time does not violate the provisions of the Regulations, Polish law, moral and moral norms. The Partner bears full responsibility for the content of His website.
15. Each Partner has the right to create a network of his subpartners, for whose actions he bears full responsibility in the field of legal relations with the Organizer.
IV. PARTNER'S REMUNERATION
1. The Partner acquires the right to remuneration at the moment when a given user enters the Shop website and makes a purchase of a specific Product recommended by the Partner. The condition of acquiring the right to remuneration is to indicate the referral code by the customer when placing the order in the store.
2. If it is necessary to return the sale price for the purchased Product due to reasons not attributable to the Organizer or withdraw from the sales contract for a specific Product by the Shop client, the commission will not be charged.
3. The Partner undertakes to return the commission already paid, referred to in this chapter, if there is a case described in point 2 of this chapter. The payback does not apply to situations in which the reimbursement was due to reasons attributable to the Organizer.
4. Commissions are set as follows:
a. PLN 40 gross (PLN forty) for each purchase made by the person placing the order directly from the Partner's order,
b. PLN 2.5 gross (two zlotys 50/100) for each purchase made by the Partner's sub-partner, with the proviso that the sequence of subpartners recommending Products to subsequent persons can not be greater than 4 (four) persons down. For purchases of Products made by the fifth and subsequent Partner sub-partners within, the commission will not be paid.
5. The Partner's remuneration may be canceled by the Organizer in the event of identification of a violation of the Regulations, the regulations of the www.vegetalis.pl store or justified suspicion of using unfair practices in obtaining remuneration.
6. Payments of remuneration constituting a commission shall take place in the month following the month for which settlement is made, after the fulfillment of a total of three conditions consisting of:
6.1 collection of funds for payment in the amount of at least PLN 80 gross,
6.2 the expiry of the 30-day period from the date of receipt of the product by the customer,
6.3 issuing and sending by the Partner to the address email@example.com a correctly completed invoice or VAT invoice to the Organizer's data.
7. After meeting the conditions described in point 6, the Organizer undertakes to pay commissions due within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the invoice or invoice.
V. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Complaints related to participation in the Partnership Program may be submitted by the Customer via electronic mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the above e-mail, please provide as much information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the complaint handling by the Organizer.
3. Consideration of the complaint by the Organizer shall take place immediately, not later than within 14 days of the notification.
4. The Organizer's response to the complaint is sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided in the complaint form or in another way provided by the Partner.
VI. CONDITIONS FOR SOLVING CONTRACTS FOR PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
1. A Partner who is a Consumer may terminate the contract with immediate effect and without indicating reasons by sending an appropriate statement via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
2. A partner who is not a Consumer may terminate the contract for participation in the Partnership Program. In such a case, the contract expires after 30 days from the date of submitting the declaration of will on its termination (notice period).
3. The organizer may suspend the participation of the Partner who is a Consumer in the Partner Program or terminate the contract involving participation in the Partnership Program in the event of the Partner violating the Regulations, in particular when providing illegal content after ineffective prior call to stop violations with setting an appropriate deadline. In this case, the contract expires after 7 days from the date of submitting the declaration of will on its termination (period of notice).
4. The Organizer may suspend the participation of the Partner who is not a Consumer in the Partnership Program or terminate the contract involving participation in the Partnership Program with immediate effect, if the Partner violates the Regulations, in particular when providing illegal content.
5. Termination leads to the termination of the legal relationship with effect for the future.
6. The Organizer and the Partner may terminate the contract consisting in participating in the Partner Program at any time by way of agreement between the parties.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The affiliate program will be run by the Organizer for an indefinite period.
2. The organizer reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Program at any time.
3. The Organizer is not liable to Partners who are not Consumers for any damages and losses directly or indirectly (including damage due to loss of profits from running a business, interruptions in business or loss of business information and other material damage) arising due to the use of , the inability to use or malfunction of the Store's software.
4. The Organizer does not bear any responsibility towards Partners who are not Consumers due to improper use of the Partnership Program by the Partner and improper functioning of the Store, computer hardware, computer software or communication system by means of which the Partner who is not a Consumer connects to the Store system
5. The Organizer is not liable to Partners who are not Consumers for any damage caused as a result of errors, breakdowns and interruptions in the functioning of the Store.
6. The Organizer is not liable to Partners who are not Consumers for disruptions in the proper functioning of the Store, as well as the loss of data of non-Consumer Partners created as a result of force majeure or third parties.
7. The Organizer does not respond to Partners who are not Consumers for the actions of third parties consisting in the use of data and materials placed in the Store contrary to applicable law or the Regulations.
8. The organizer does not respond to Partners who are not Consumers for:
a. any damage to the Customer who is not a Consumer caused by incorrect recording or reading of data downloaded by Partners who are not Consumers,
b. damages resulting from the shutdown or failure of the ICT system, power network failure,
c. inability to log in to the Store's system caused in particular by: the quality of the connection, failure of the ICT system or power network, incorrect configuration of the software of Partners who are not Consumers.
9. The Partner is responsible for providing an e-mail address to which there is no access, in particular an incorrect address or belonging to another entity
10. Changes made by the Organizer in the Regulations shall be binding on the Partner, provided that he has been properly informed about the changes and has not terminated the agreement for the provision of electronic services within 14 days from the date of notifying the Partner about changes by the Store
11. In the event of any incompatibility of any part of the Regulations with applicable law, the relevant provisions of Polish law apply instead of the challenged provision of the Regulations.
12. Any disputes between the Organizer and the Partner will be resolved first through negotiations, with the intention of amicably settling the dispute. However, if it would not be possible or would be unsatisfactory for either party, disputes will be resolved by the competent common court in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure of November 17, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 43, item 296 with amendments. ).
13. In order to amicably resolve the dispute, the consumer may, in particular, file a complaint via the online platform ODR (Online Dispute Resolution), available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/